Need a San Mateo Caregiver?
We provide San Mateo families with top, professional caregivers
Matched CareGivers provides you with welcome assistance in your San Mateo residence or an assisted living facility, as well as the security of knowing that your aging parent or loved one is lovingly cared for by patient, trained professionals. Our mission is to help you.
Founded in 1990, we have been faithfully serving the entire Mid-Peninsula to San Jose area including Atherton, Belmont, Burlingame, Campbell, Cupertino, Hillsborough, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Menlo Park, Milbrae, Monte Serano, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Jose, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Saratoga, South San Francisco, Sunnyvale and Woodside.
"Your service was highly recommended by a family friend of ours, and now I know why. I can’t say enough about Tai or the office staff. You made a difficult situation very manageable." - Bernice
Why we are consistently top rated among senior care providers
- Locally owned and operated and oriented to our community. Our caregivers are carefully matched to meet your needs and there is an ongoing team effort to assure your complete satisfaction
- Nurses assist with the coordination of all services to see that client needs are appropriately met
- Supervisory staff is on call 24-hours per day to respond to emergency needs
- Matched CareGivers meets and exceeds the highest standards of quality control, conducts infection control and patient safety training and provides ongoing education to its caregivers
- Matched CareGivers employees all its caregivers and is responsible for wages, Social Security, payroll taxes, SDI and worker's compensation
- Our caregivers are extensively screened, including social security trace, criminal history search and DMV clearance
- Matched CareGivers helps clients to meet all requirements of long term insurance policies
"Office Staff were available and always helpful in coordinating our needs and at times, crazy schedule. Gloria was just what David needed, her enthusiasm, loving manner, and skills were what kept him going." - CZ
The caregiver services we offer
- Personal Care Attendants, companions, home health aides and certified nurse assistants to provide
- Eldercare assistance in home or in residential care facilities caring for seniors as well as disabled and those requiring rehabilitative support
- Assistance with hospice and terminal care
- Respite care
- Mild cognitive impairment, dementia and Alzheimer’s support
- Free RN assessments and regular on-site client/caregiver evaluations
- Fee based Geriatric Care Management
Types of assistance our caregivers provide
"I was very happy with your staff and the CareGivers. I was able to go to work and not worry about my Dad. The care given by Bonnie and Lilly was exceptional." - Joanne
- Personal care
- Bathing and dressing
- Exercise and mobility assistance
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation including special diets
- Transportation and errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Coordination of social activities
If you have additional/any other questions please don't hesitate to call on us. We can provide you with the respite relief and peace of mind knowing that your loved one is being cared for by loving, trained professionals. Our job is to help you.